Me vs Colon

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Too healthy for this sick blog nonsense

It's been almost a month since I last posted, and for good reason. I am now a normal person and I have better things to do than use the Internet for therapy. Getting back to school has been great and I am happier than ever that I got surgery. I have my work cut out for me this semester: five classes, one part-time job, one internship, copy editor at the newspaper, president of the French club, DPE (Delta Phi Epsilon Professional Sorority)...and a social life. I am also trying to get some sort of IBD support group started at Georgetown and I have an appointment next week with Health Education Services. This is the way I like it!

For most people, how I feel would not be acceptable for someone else. I have cramps pretty frequently, especially when I eat or drink anything outside of a low-fiber diet. However, I know that I will get better and I am incredibly satisfied with the outcome of surgery. It turned me into someone who was not functional to someone who was functional. When people ask me how I am doing, it's hard to explain that I feel amazing because I haven't felt this good for years but at the same time, I could feel much better.

I saw my doctor, Dr. Charabaty this week and she reassured me that I was right on track and...get this, I don't need to see her for five months! That's quite an improvement from last year at this time, when I saw my doctor once a week. When I went to see my doctor, I found out her offices had moved. I miss the old receptionists the Georgetown GI department left behind, who knew me so well I didn't even have to check in. Dr. Charabaty gave me a big hug, which is a huge deal. I actually don't think a doctor has ever hugged me before. She told me that I looked great, so great in fact, that she would put that in her notes.

Life is good for me and will only get better.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES, MARBURG VIRUS,  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, MALARIA, DENGUE FEVER, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, RABIES, OBESITY, PROGERIA,  MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE, LYMPHEDEMA, GALLSTONE, PENIS  EJACULATION, UTIVE, LCERA  HPV, OSTEOPOROSIS, RHEUMATISM, THYROID, COLD & FLU,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. ERYSIPELAS. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him  +2349010754824   and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete