Me vs Colon

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis

On June 9th, I will be participating in the Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis walk, the nation’s largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases.  If you follow this blog, you are aware of how Ulcerative Colitis changed my life and caused me pain that no one should have to endure. In June, I am walking with Team UCSF because I want to save millions of people like me from my suffering. I just graduated from Georgetown on time, even with a semester of medical leave, and with honors, despite the endless doctor's visits, daily unbearable pain, nausea, fevers, fatigue, weight loss..the list goes on. There is nothing I would appreciate more than a gift that would help the sick.


Please donate only as much as you are comfortable with. Every little bit will help. You can donate here: http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/2012TakeStepsWalk/Chapter-NorthernCalifornia?px=2228852&pg=personal&fr_id=3320

No comments:

Post a Comment