Me vs Colon

Monday, May 9, 2011

Home in the nick of time

I got went home two days before surgery. The last time I was home I was still sick and when I arrived yesterday all the smells and sounds of my house reminded me of the weeks and weeks I would rather forget. On the way to the hospital for my pre-surgery appointment, we drove by my internship from last summer and I remembered how hard it was for me to get there and how I should have just quit. I guess I'm glad I didn't though, because I won't be up to much this summer except bugging people, watching Netflix, doing crossword puzzles and playing my pity card for favors like free pizza (I didn't even ask for that, someone offered)!
My therapy pet, Kitty, and I. I am her favorite because I am the only one who pays enough attention to her. She is my favorite because she was by my bedside every day last fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment