Me vs Colon

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pictures from Surgery 1

My new fashion line                           



My sister and I

The inflatable heated blanket pad they gave before surgery

You lose, Mr. Colon!

Don't remember this

I go into the Operating Room

After surgery. I don't remember this. 

My stoma. Below is an incision scar, to the right is my drain, and that green button is my pain button that I could press every six minutes.

Some dear visitors, Smitty and Patricia, who gave me a blue bear but I don't remember much of what else happened.

Getting up is really hard when your stomach muscles have been cut and you are on pain mediations galore.


At first I got lapped by old people, but then I turned into speedy gonzalez.

My friend, Eden, and I five days after surgery

Taking out my drain

...and it disappears inside. The dots are from shots to prevents blood clots. 

I get out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment